Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sergeant

Default Cracker Jar or How to Catch A Nigger

My wife brought this home from Wal-Mart.

It gave me an idea for a nigger trap. The nigger reaches into the jar to grab the cheap cell phone. He can not get his hand out as long as he is grasping the phone.

Why in the hell would you want to catch a nigger?

years ago, a sow told me a friend of her's named her baby Sha Theed, and it was spelled Shithead
    How does one know when a nigger is lying? It's lips are moving!!

Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by gun_luver View Post
    Why in the hell would you want to catch a nigger?

If the initial trials go well, I was planning on marketing it to our local police department. They canít seem to find their ass with both hands. Lots of nigger getting away around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Say No To Niggers View Post
    You have to catch them before you can incarcerate, sterilize and deport them.
    I've got scopes on my rifles!!

Just sayin'
    years ago, a sow told me a friend of her's named her baby Sha Theed, and it was spelled Shithead

Quote Originally Posted by NigNogNonia View Post
    What? Are you saying that I have to let all of them go? Since when?
    No, No, No......you got me all wrong.
    You ARE going to have to dispose of them properly. There is NO good use for a nigger.

Please refrain from endangering yourself and others to this toxic waste in the future.

''Cracker'' Jar?

I'm really tired right know so I apologize if this is a stupid question, but how the jar prevent the sail fone from being taken out?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Soetoro Jihadist View Post
    I'm really tired right know so I apologize if this is a stupid question, but how the jar prevent the sail fone from being taken out?
    The South Indian Monkey Trap

Monkeys are a menace in many parts of India. The South Indian monkey trap is a simple device for capturing a monkey. It consists of a coconut hollowed out from one end and chained to a stake in the ground. Some sweet rice is placed inside the coconut. The hole in the coconut is big enough for a monkey to put its hand in and grab the rice, but too small for it to remove its fist with the sweet rice.

Adapted for niggers, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by gun_luver View Post
    The South Indian Monkey Trap

Monkeys are a menace in many parts of India. The South Indian monkey trap is a simple device for capturing a monkey. It consists of a coconut hollowed out from one end and chained to a stake in the ground. Some sweet rice is placed inside the coconut. The hole in the coconut is big enough for a monkey to put its hand in and grab the rice, but too small for it to remove its fist with the sweet rice.

Adapted for niggers, of course!

Perfect for those big ape handed beasts.

Nice nigger trap, almost as good as the one in my avatar.
    If anything, blacks are clearly more intelligent than white people. Blacks in Africa didn't develop these machines not because they can't but because they know that building machines and factory can lead to the increase of global warming. - Some nigger lover