Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Captain

Thumbs down Kansas City Sheboon Chimps Out At McDonald's (PIC)

Apparently, this sheboon didn't like her hamburger (probably had too much lettuce, tomato, or some other marginally healthy ingredient on it), demanded a refund (the audacity of these niggers!), was denied, and unleashed the expected category 5 chimpout. This giant animal picked up a water bucket and through it over the counter, then proceeded to trash the place in a frenzy before fleeing.

This boon should be considered extremely dangerous, and should be given a firm dose of the electric bullwhip before approaching.

http://www.kctv5.com/news/22143388/detail.html#

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Surveillance video from a Midtown McDonald's restaurant on Main Street shows a woman experiencing hamburger rage.

The incident happened on Dec. 27 and the video clearly shows a woman demanding a refund for what she claimed was an inferior hamburger. After being denied the refund, the video show her throwing a bucket of water over the counter along with other items, including a basket of straws, cookies, a sign and even three of the cash registers.

The incident played out in front of several unsuspecting customers, including children.

The woman was gone before police arrived. They are asking anyone who can identify the woman to call the TIPS hot line.

Tyneesha beez wantin hurr cheezbugga!

experiencing HAMBURGER RAGE!!!!!!!! ( I remember back in 1962 my parents took us to Cooks Forest in PA. Before we started hiking and enjoying the park we were showen a short film about the NO NO regarding FEEDING THE ANIMALS. I remember seeing a guy giving marsh mellows to a bear. When he ran out of the marsh mellows THE BEAR ATTACKED HIM. THIS NIIGGER/BURGER RAGE REMINDES ME OF THAT 1962 summer when I was 5 years old. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE BEAR IN THE FILM WAS BETTER LOOKING THAN THE NIGGER IN THIS 2010 NEWS FOOTAGE.

Quote Originally Posted by NigNog View Post
    They point out that she chimped in front of children...as if that's supposed to mean something to a nigger. Silly media.
    EXCELLENT POINT!!!!! How many NIGGER/children abouse stories have we seen here on this forum during that last 5 weeks ? LET ALONE THE LAST YEAR!!! NIGGERS AND CHILDREN. Lets see I remember a thread where a NIGGER KILLED A NIGLET ON CHRISTMAS EVE AND DIDN'T REPORT IT TO THE POLICE until after Christmas because she "DID NOT WANT TO SPOIL THE HOLIDAY, AND CHRISTMAS DAY DINNER BY DEALING WITH POLICE AND UNCOMFORTABLE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NIGLETS DEATH.

Officer
    Zoo York City. Soon to be called "The big Banana"

I still can't comprehend why our stupid and wimp society let these animals think they can get away with anything, personally threatening (human)people, damaging property, breathing our air, disturbing our media and our way of life in general. If you go to a nigger infested area, go to one of their chicken joints and complaint about what they serve, you immediately get harassed, bullied and even killed, because if you don't approve whatever these beasts do to you, guess what...

This madness is getting out of control. Enough is enough!... These animas should be spayed and neutered at birth!

How do you call a Black woman who's had 3 o r more abortions?... A crime fighter!

I saw this this morning on TV. Any bets sow ate all the burger than demanded a refund. These uppity niggers need to be delt with.
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

Watched the raw video. (Would kill to have audio on that one)
    The sheboon just calmly walked around breaking stuff, just like a gorilla at the zoo. Imagine if that was a KFC and it expected a bress an not a weeng an sheeit an wuz still hongree? This was just a McNigger chimpout, not a global thermonuclear Kentucky Fried Chimpout.
    Last edited by Rape Ape; 01-06-2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: misspelled chimpout

Quote Originally Posted by niggersarelowlife View Post
    I saw this this morning on TV. Any bets sow ate all the burger than demanded a refund. These uppity niggers need to be delt with.
    That's what I thought too, since they denied a refund. I don't know who this fatass sow is, but that's definitely her crotch-spawn over on the left in the red coat. It's a shorter, 20 pounds lighter version of the chimping sow.

I was about to say we could have a betting game about how much of the burger she ate before complaining.

Normally I feel sorry for the restaurant owner in a case like this, but 365black.com panders to these animals, so they deserve every bit of this and more. Call it poetic justice.
    This color means forum staff post, no messing around.

Normal text means it's me, feel free to argue!

You can't have law and order, and filthy niggers too.

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by CheshireCat View Post
    That's what I thought too, since they denied a refund. I don't know who this fatass sow is, but that's definitely her crotch-spawn over on the left in the red coat. It's a shorter, 20 pounds lighter version of the chimping sow.
    You read my mind! The mini-shitskins are standing there just smiling, watchin' Mammy "skoo YT" & probably expecting to steal some of the food thrown around so they could get something to eat too.
    What do you do when you see a nigger with half a head?

Stop laughing and reload!

What's wrong with 4 niggers going off a cliff in a Cadillac?

It can seat 6 & fit 3 more in the trunk.