+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sharp Pencil Jerad

Default James Earl Ray Appreciation Day-Monday

At one time I was pissed off that my government would create a federal holiday for a loud mouthed nigger who did nothing but bring the beginning of the end to the way it should be in America.

But an old timer got me to look at it differently, he told me we celebrate January 19th, James Earl Ray Appreciation Day (JERAD) because there was one less pesky nigger on the planet that day.

So if you know a boy named Jerad, he he he!

Thank you, thank you all!!
    *takes bow*

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Samuel Adams: Speech in Philadelphia; August 1, 1776

Rev. Ape Sharpeton

Default While were on the subject...

Speaking of James Earl, does anyone find it odd that he "somehow" caught hep-C after receiving a blood transfusion due to being knifed by those savage shitskins back in 81'

Hmm, how convenient...

Polar Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Pooflinger View Post
    Now, Its kinda hard to put what I think into a rule-obiding post but I'll do my best giving the circumstances.

James Earl Ray shot a nigger.

James Earl Ray shot a nigger that everybody knows about.

James Earl Ray shot a nigger that everybody knows about BECAUSE HE WAS SHOT.

While I won't argue that having one less on the planet is a good thing, martyring one is NOT a good idea. James Earl Ray unwittingly made a martyr for all niggers and libtards to praise. He created a monster that will never be squashed. When a nigger screams raycissms, they will look toward Marchin' Looter Koon; and they do it constantly. Look at any elementary-high school history book.

If I have an opinion, it would be that that shot was made for the good of the moment, but not for the good of the future. If MLK were allowed to continue his ways, I doubt he would have made it far (even the libtards of the day would have only put up with so much), and he would have degenerated into something on the level of what Jackscoon and Sharpscoon are today. A wining, sniveling, irrelevant piece of the "post-racial" puzzle that nobody gives two shits about.

Not some nigger that every public school, federal institution, and "progressive" minded person devote a "holiday".

But, given the circumstances (It happened 40 some-odd years ago), I'll still call it James Earl Ray day.
    ...And too, there wouldn't be a memorial for the nigger in Washington, I was just reading about the martin nigger coon(you know that wasn't even the nigger's real name?) and the nigger's fambly tried to extort a licensing fee out of the organization that's building the nigger monument, seems they wanted to license coon's name and collect, who the hell does that? )for a political figure) it'd be like George Washington's famliy saying:"you can't use the likeness or name unless you pay a fee"...niggers are Vile,treasonous,animals

Quote Originally Posted by Pooflinger View Post
    Now, Its kinda hard to put what I think into a rule-obiding post but I'll do my best giving the circumstances.

James Earl Ray shot a nigger.

James Earl Ray shot a nigger that everybody knows about.

James Earl Ray shot a nigger that everybody knows about BECAUSE HE WAS SHOT.

While I won't argue that having one less on the planet is a good thing, martyring one is NOT a good idea. James Earl Ray unwittingly made a martyr for all niggers and libtards to praise. He created a monster that will never be squashed. When a nigger screams raycissms, they will look toward Marchin' Looter Koon; and they do it constantly. Look at any elementary-high school history book.

If I have an opinion, it would be that that shot was made for the good of the moment, but not for the good of the future. If MLK were allowed to continue his ways, I doubt he would have made it far (even the libtards of the day would have only put up with so much), and he would have degenerated into something on the level of what Jackscoon and Sharpscoon are today. A wining, sniveling, irrelevant piece of the "post-racial" puzzle that nobody gives two shits about.

Not some nigger that every public school, federal institution, and "progressive" minded person devote a "holiday".

But, given the circumstances (It happened 40 some-odd years ago), I'll still call it James Earl Ray day.
    Yep, had it lived it would be just another nigger, now it be a hero n` sheeit...

Unregistered

Happy Marchin' Lootin' Killing Day all!

Some people get holiday pay for this too. Hey, that's fine with us!

MLK was guilty of massive TNB. Plagiarization, screwing around on his wife, beating women, things like that.

No wonder negroes look up to this guy. He was a playa.

What cracks me up is the "content of their character" crap. Seems to me that skin color seems to be a good indicator of character!

NoPorchMonkeysPlease

If I ever have a kid born on January 19, I'm naming him Jerad

Unregistered

I too have my doubts about Ray's culpability.

MLK was no Christian. He denied the fundamentals of the Christian faith, such as the virgin birth, etc.

His real name, BTW, was Michael King, same as his father's. I think he was trying to take away from the REAL Martin Luther (Reformation). Go figure.

The idea of the name change from Michael King to Martin Luther King was to equate him with Martin Luther.

I happily celebrate James Earl Ray Day.
    Al Sharpton's Race Card

"Even the title is misleading. The only miracle I recognized is how a bunch of niggers completed a feature-length movie." --PithHelmet reviews Spook Lee's "Miracle at St. Anna's"

"You should've gone to the Career / Jobs Center. That's like the fiery entrance of Hell to a slothful floppy-lipped tire-faced layabout." --Rape Ape giving advice on where to study on a college campus

Buster Brown

Default Coon Talk At School

The kids came home from our 99% YT school today telling about what was discussed today about why they were off Monday.

Makes you sick, all the propaganda was copied and distributed to the kids.

The propaganda makes this Jack off sound like he was the best swinging dick in the world.

It was weird that they ran down his life history yet stopped short of the final chapter about him getting lead poisoned.

Wonder if that was the YT school version?