Default Best state for putting niggers in jail

Now we might complain about TNB but the fact is niggers are put in the monkey cage thanks to our efficient law enforcement. Some states are better than others at doing this valuable service to society.
    I got this off a nigger site complaining about niggers being jailed for TNB

Wisconsin seems to be doing better than most at protecting its white citizens from TNB. Maybe someone has a better list.

It cost money to jail them. I say categorize them into subgroups, and then hold school tours as a part of zoo experiences. This way the jails can pay for themselves. Let the kids throw melons into the cage and watch them fight...

I'd love to see the Bear Jew clubbing these niggers. Niggers are just filthy pieces of shit.

A poem for all you nigger/nigger lovers...
    COON, COON ... Black Baboon...Brutal, worthless, thieving GOON...Often High, Thrives in Jail...His welfare check is in the mail ...Some 40 offspring have been had, Not one will ever call him dad ...And yet he hollers day and night: "i blames de white man fo my plight"

Damm, look how few niggers Iowa and Oregon have, maybe I should move there!

It's interesting none of the Southern states are represented on that top-10 list.

There is one interesting little factoid I'll add though. There is a judge in VA, Paul Ebert in Manassas, that has sentenced more people to death row than any other judge in the country. This is why then-atty. general Ashcroft sent the D.C. sniper nigger to be tried there instead of Maryland which has suspended its death penalty.

And indeed, the nigger was put to death a few months ago. I believe many/most of Ebert's death row cases have been...SURPRISE niggers

Good man, that Paul Ebert.
    Shorty got yo money!

Yea! We're number 8!

State...population...nigger population...white prisoners...nigger prisoners...ratio

Oregon..3,521,515.......55,622..............0.46%. .............2.76%.........6.03

"I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality." Abraham Lincoln, Sept. 18, 1858, at Charleston, Illinois.

Lt Col

Why do the states that jail the most niggers seem to be the ones that have the fewest niggers? It's so sad not to see New York or Michigan or Louisiana on that list.
    Kaptain
    Koon

Captain

Lightbulb

The reason that Texas is the only Southern state on the list is because the South has so many niggers, it is literally impossible to jail a high enough percentage of them relative to their population. Texas is just extremely good about not tolerating monkeyshines.

Example: in Colorado, which only has 165,063 nigs, it is very easy to incarcerate the 2.75% of them who commit TNB that society deems worthy of imprisonment. However, Louisiana has approximately 1,490,083 coons. 2.75% of those would be nearly 41,000 niggers. Obviously, in the interest of not bankrupting the white taxpayers, Southern states must pick and choose the coons they imprison on the basis of how aggravated the TNB they committed was. It's not an ideal situation, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral_Coon_Slayer View Post
    I'd love to see the Bear Jew clubbing these niggers. Niggers are just filthy pieces of shit.

Bear Jew kilt a lot ub natzees in dat moobie
    Gib dat nigger 2 weeks o' choppin cotton and see how his attitude changes